- If passenger(s) have a flight change or need to cancel the reservation, a call should be made to us at least 3 hours before pick up time. Otherwise full fare will be charged.
- The $10 airport parking fee will be charged twice in case of a flight change that we are not informed of, as our driver will have to pay the DTW fee twice.
- Full fare will be charged for no shows that did not cancel at least 3 hours before pick up time. This charge is nonrefundable.
- Our company is authorized to use the credit card, which we hold for reservation purposes, for all of the above scenarios.
- All discounts apply only for round-trips.
- Cancellation made prior to 24 hours before the scheduled pick up time is without penalty.
- A cancellation made within 6 hours is subject to a 35% fare charge.
- All reservations require separate cancellation. If any reservation change or cancellation is needed within the pickup times of 12:00 am and 6:00 am, please call before 11:30 pm, the night before schedule pickup, in order to avoid charges.
- Our office hours are between 5:30 am and 11:30 pm, however we do provide 24 hours service, and we dispatch/ assign all reservations for next morning by 11:30 pm.
- A cancellation number is required for all valid cancellations.
- Cancellation at or after scheduled time will be subject to full fare charge.
- For prepaid cancelled reservations, a 7% charge of total reservation price will be made twice.
- For pick ups more than 100 miles away, cash will not be accepted. Only credit cards will be used in these cases.
- Reservations may be made without signatures.
- All deposits are subject to NON-refundable unless reservation is cancelled in a timely manner.
- Please DON’T leave the baggage area before you call us in order to avoid the NO SHOW up charges.
- No show up charges at Detroit Metro Airport is minimum $25.00 or full fare.
- No exception. (Other Airports & city are subject to full fare + other charges).
- Company is not liable in the event of mechanical breakdown while on charter and will only be responsible for making up lost time at a mutually agreed date.
- All cancellations are required 3 hours prior notice before schedule pick up time, other wise will be charge or bill full accordingly.
- Not responsible for any loss because of service delays or termination due to mechanical breakdown, or doesn’t provide any loss claim insurance for service interruption, customer has to buy there own trip interruption insurance. .
- No claim against company or its employee may be brought in this connection.
- Not responsible for delays or the termination by unsafe road conditions (i.e. not salted, accidents, etc.)
- A 20% tip will be added to the base fare for all reservations.
- The client assumes full financial liability for any damage to the vehicles caused during the duration of the use by them or any members of their party.
- A fee of $700.00 and upto the actual cost, for each carpet or seat burn. Sanitation fee is $225.00. Alcohol Consumption and drug use is prohibited by law.
- Any fines will be paid for by the customer. The driver has the right to terminate run without refund (if there is blatant indiscretion on the part of the client(s).
- It is Illegal to stand through the sunroof. Smoking is not permitted in some of our limousines and this is left to the discretion of the driver.
- Overtime pay will apply after the first 15 minutes of pre-arranged time described on the run sheet.
- Balances are required to be paid to the driver on the run date before the beginning of the trip.
- Detroit Metro Transportation does not operate Mini vans.
- Vehicles cannot be loaded beyond seating and luggage capacity.
- Not responsible for articles left in the vehicle.
- Detroit Metro Transportation is not responsible for any damage cause by any Sub-contractor.
- Corporate discount is given on round trips only.
- One discount will apply at one time.
- Same terms and conditions apply to all phone reservations and online reservations.
- For any prepaid reservation, over the phone or online, 20% gratuity will be added.
- We are not liable for the consequences of delayed or missed pickup/drop-off due to bad weather and other conditions beyond our control.
- By accepting these terms and conditions, you are authorizing Detroit Metro Transportation to contact you in future.
E-mail: [email protected]
AIRPORT METRO TRANS Inc
Zero Tolerance Intoxicating Substance PolicyAIRPORT METRO TRANS INC. has instituted a strict Zero Tolerance Intoxicating Substance Policy to protect public safety. Our drivers are strictly banned from using intoxicating substances while providing transportation services.A violation of our Zero Tolerance Intoxicating Substance Policy will result in an immediate suspension followed by an internal investigation. If the internal investigation yields a violation of the Zero Tolerance Policy the driver will be immediately and permanently banned from driving for AIRPORT METRO TRANS INC.If you reasonably suspect the driver is/was under the influence of drugs or alcohol, please STOP THE VEHICLE IMMEDIATELY and report the incident by phone to 800-983-2542
Compliment or ComplainPLEASE EMAIL US AT [email protected]
AIRPORT METRO TRANS INC. has non-discrimination policy with clear, LGBTQ-inclusive language.
It is the policy of AIRPORT METRO TRANS INC. to treat all drivers or customers and not to discriminate with regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or disability